Monday, March 31, 2014

Fun - Sydney Rhino Trail Collection

Taronga Zoo Wild Rhinos Trail is a Street-Art event. 

Starting my collections late.... See how many I can gather. Need the extra exercising after all the gourmet meals! Ha :)


(c) GMV - Got My Vote!

My first Rhino - I am sure it's got a name. But I am calling it 'Recycle Pretty'.
Located @ World Square 

Discovered this Rhino by accident. It was pouring with rain and we were ducking for shelter @ Rocks

Super cool but pretty ugly rhino. A quick shoot and go @ Chinatown Haymarket
Oh - the rhino make it to the North Shore!
A little girl's favourite giant toy. She climbed, glided and start all over again. Close to the Taronga Zoo @ Mosman.

Discovered another one @ Sydney Opera House! The million-dollar view. Now a tourist icon, too!