An alternative way to cook zucchini.
Now I can make a big batch and munch on them while watching a movie.
A quick n easy snack.
What can I say, I just love zucchinis....... :D
(c) GMV - Got My Vote!
Low Carbs, Guilt Free Chips.
What a lovely idea, your waistline will love you! Think about the 30-60 minutes you can avoided at the gym. No more burpees, squats ..... seriously, who invented those torturous regimes all in the name of fitness.
ah, yes... its all the Mouth's fault who can't control eating bad food; Tummy and Thighs are hoarders and poor Arms & Legs suffer as the end result.
Look at these healthy white zucchinis!
They are a great way to get Vitamin C into your diet
- White zucchinis 400g
- Eggs x 2
- Breadcrumbs 1/2 cup
- Shredded mixed cheese 1/2 cup
- Fries seasoning 1/2 tsp
- Canola oil 1 cup
1. Cut zucchini into long slices. Thickness to resemble chips likeness.
4. Dip zucchini slices into egg mixture.
5. Then roll the zucchini in the cheese breadcrumbs mixture to coat evenly.
6. Heat oil on high.
7. Deep fry for 3-5 minutes, turn once to colour evenly.
8. Season with garlic fries salt.
Optional: Serve with Greek tzatziki dip.
A great 'healthier' snack!
OMG - did we finish all that?? The movie haven't even started it!!!!!