Over the weekend, I created a luxurious version of the classic caesar salad, flavoured with grilled lemon-grass chicken, Italian Grana Padano and a rich creamy dressing.
(c) GMV - Got My Vote!
This is an easy, vibrant salad recipe that will impress your guests and it's one of my favorite salads.
- 2 baby cos lettuce
- 300g lemongrass chicken
- 100g Cherry tomato
- 50g Anchovy
- 150g Ham off the bone
- 2 slices Italian bruschetta bread
- 6 tablespoon caesar dressing
- 50g Italian Grana Padano cheese
- 50g shaved Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
11. Place the warm grilled chicken strips on the salad.
12. Scatter the golden croutons and the baked ham all over.
13. Shave the Grana Padano cheese with a peeler.
14. Sprinkle the cheeses on top and season with black pepper.
15. Half the eggs and place on the salad.
16. Garnish with anchovy on top.
17. Serve warm and straight away.
Wow, doesn't it look feastive already?
Enjoy this amazing salad! :)