Picky P talked me out of going to the gym tonight. It was pouring with rain with occasional thunders. It looked pitch dark and miserable. Yeah, staying at home tonight sounds like a good idea.
Cooking up a storm with all our favorites in one.
(c) GMV - Got My Vote!^_^
Quick simple noodle tossed in XO onion sauce with assorted seafood delights.
- Korean fish cakes and sticks 150g
- Seafood Flakes 50g
- Ham x 1 piece
- Broccolini x 1 bunch
- Spanish Onion x 1
- Wholesome Dry Noodles x 1 packet
- XO Onion Sauce
- Soya Sauce 3 T/s
- Salt & Pepper
1. Shallow fry the Korean fish sticks, fish cakes and seafood flakes until golden. Remove from pan.
2. In a shallow-fry pan, add 1tsp of cooking oil and a dash of salt. Stir fry the broccolini quickly for 3-5 minutes. Remove from pan.
3. Cook the noodles according to package instruction.
4. Stir in the XO Shallot Sauce and the diced Spanish onion with the cooked noodles. Combine well.
5. Assemble all the festive, delightful toppings on the noodles. Garnish with coriander or parsley.
6. Optional: Add a dollop of mayonnaise to the fish sticks.
A simple and wholesome Asian noodle dish infused with fragrant XO Spanish onion sauce. Topped with everyone's favorites - fish cakes, Korean sticks , seafood flakes and ham slices. They will even eat the healthy green broccolini.