Colours do make a dish look so appetizing.
Picky P normally do not like tomato salad because of a firm belief that tomato belongs inside of sandwich/or anything or it acts as a dismissive garnish. Pesky diner! >o<
(c) GMV - Got My Vote!
A refreshing and healthy salad for all occasions.
The perfect side dish to any main.
Look at these stunning gorgeous multi-coloured tomatoes!
Red, yellow and odd balls to make a stunning salad with extra flavor and prettiness.
- Medley tomato mix 400g
- Button mushroom 40g
- Asparagus x 4 stems
- Parsley 10g
- Baby snow pea sprouts 30g
- Olive oil 10ml
- Plum dressing 10ml
- Balsamic vinegar 10ml
- Salt & pepper to season
1. Finely dice the button mushrooms and asparagus.
4. Add the mushroom & asparagus ontop.
5. Top with the chopped parsley.
6.Combine the balsamic vinegar and the plum dressing.
7.Lightly whish the dressing on top of the salad.
8. Garnish with fresh baby snow pea sprouts.
9. Season with salt and pepper.