Hohoho..... make a batch and freeze them. They are the lazy solutions when your fridge is running low. Perfect for lunch boxes the next day, too.
Not tooting my own horn, these are darn tasty......
What? Save some for tomorrow.... Oops.....need to make another batch.
Good thing they are super easy to make. SUPER!!
Who is having all the fun in the Kitchen tonight??
(c) GMV - Got My Vote!
- Pork mince 400g
- Eggs x 2
- Bread crumbs 1/2 cup
- Chopped parsley 1/4 cup
- Grated carrots 100g
- Chopped Green shallots 50g
- Soy sauce 30ml
- Mirin 20ml
- Salt and pepper to season
1. Stir in the egg, grated carrot, chopped shallots and pork mince in large bowl.
2.Season with soy sauce, mirin, salt and pepper.
3.Combine and mix well.
(Tip: definitely do not use lean pork, or your meatball will be dry and quite flavourless. I use the 60% lean pork mince.)
4. Combine the chopped parsley and the breadcrumbs. Toss well.
5.Form the pork mixture into little golf-ball size.
7. Coat the meat balls in the parsley breadcrumb.
8. Heat enough oil in the skillet over medium-high heat.
9. Deep-fried the meatballs until golden and caramelized.
10. Transfer to plate.Blot away the excess oil.
11. Garnish with a dollop of Kewpie mayonnaise and some green onion slices.
This is such a beautiful tapas-style snack. Enjoy!~~