They are vegan-friendly and it takes only five to six minutes to achieve that golden pan-fry perfection.
(c) GMV - Got My Vote!
- 1 packet of wonton wrappers
- 1 bunch of enoki mushroom
- 150g garlic chives
- 150g cooked soba noodles
- 100g shiitaki mushrooms
- 30ml sesame oil
- 30ml soy sauce
- 100g mini vine capsicum
- 50g green shallots
- 50ml cooking oil
- Salt and pepper to season
11. Pick up both ends and fold them together at the front to form a ball-like shape. Think of it like folding your arms.
12. Continue the process with all wrappers.
17. Arrange 6-7 dumplings per plate.
18. Place the sauteed mini vine capsicum at the center.
19. Garnish with thinly sliced shallots.
20. Serve hot.
Watch them disappear in minutes.
I saved my share, to enjoy them with a nice crisp white wine.