Glamorous Entree or a great Quick Meal in 15 minutes.
Tender juicy Prawns in garlicky sauce with a hint of chilli. Serve with crusty sourdough from CBD!
Bursting with flavors. Very pleased.
(c) GMV - Got My Vote!" (^O^)／
-Wild Caught Banana Fresh Prawns 300g
-4 cloves of Garlic finely minced
-Butter - 1t/s
-Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 1/4 cup
-Dried Chilli Flakes
-Parsley - Finely chopped
-Lemon wedges to serve
1. De-shell and De-vined the prawns leave the tails intact.
2. Marinate the prawns in white wine for over night.
4. Add butter and Spanish olive oil to pan until butter has melted.
5. Once the oil is sizzling hot, add the minced garlic, the prawn and lastly the chilli flakes.
6. Coat the prawns throughly for 1 minute.
7. Transfer them into a Heavy Terracotta earthware Dish and into the oven and cooked for 5 minutes.
8. Scatter the chopped parsley on top. Add some salt and pepper & lemon juice if desired.
9. Serve with crusty bread to soak up the garlic sauces.