A night in.
What better way than having a fabulous pizza with a glass of sparkling wine?
Meat Lovers is the way to go!
Luckily I have all the necessary ingredients in the fridge.
I bid you all a good evening~
(c) GMV - Vote My Vote" ♪ (^。^)ｖ
Hmmmm.....Doesn't it looks delicious? This is a fail-proof, easy and tasty meal in 15 mins. The taste will beat all gourmet pizzas!!!
-Mission Italian Round Pizza Base (Garlic & Herb) 200g x 1
-Leggo's Pizza Sauce 2 tablespoons
-Fresh Mozzarella Cheese, thinly sliced 50g
-Smoked Danish Salami (Garlic & Red Wine) 12 slices
-Carlo's Prosciutto 10g
-Chicken Sausage x 1
-Smoked Ham x 1 round slice
-Anchovies x 1
-Red and Green Capsicums.
This Salami is just divine. Smoky with hint of garlic and red wine . Highly delicious!
FYI - Product Details:
(Butch's Smallgoods Riverland SA
Traditionally Naturally Smoked Garlic & Red Wine Salami 250g
8 Peake Terrace Waikerie SA 5330
Tel: (08) 8541 2114)
1. Preheat oven to 220. (**Very important to have the oven pre-heated to ensure crisp and even heat distribution)
2. Spread tomato paste evenly over pizza base.
3. Place Pizza Base on Baking Tray.
4. Add toppings.
[For this pizza, I placed prosciutto first. Then Salami slices. Arranged red capsicum strips in a star shape, followed by sausages slices, green capsicums and anchovies. Lastly, scatter shredded ham on top.]
5. Generously add fresh mozzarella cheese on top.
6. Into the oven it goes. Have a glass of bubbly while you wait.
7. Bake for 8-10mins until base is crisp and cheese is melted.