Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Cooking Lab - Smoked Gravadlax Salmon Wrap


Picky P got dinner plan elsewhere tonight, so I decided to have a night off too!! 

Well the thought of a night off is all good and well - but I still need to feed myself with something.

Poking through the fridge for an instant meal. Nope - all raw ingredients require cooking *sigh** Today is day I do not want to turn on the gas stove ... and no, dry crackers are not a meal option.

Hang on a minute ... Yes this will do for tonight!


(c) GMV - Got My Vote!

A very simple Gravadlax Salmon wrap with Avocardo & French Onion.

I picked up this when shopping with my friends - and tonight seems like the perfect opportunity to give it a try!
Ingredients:
- Smoked Gravadlax Salmon 
- Avocardo 1/2
- French Onion thinly sliced
- Wrap sheet x 1

(I still got a couple of the shallot pancake crepes - so I used that instead of a plain wrap.)
Instruction:
- Warm wrap in microwave for 10 seconds. (Optional)
- Place Avocardo slices first followed by salmon Gravadlax then scattered with some French onions.
- Roll up and ready to serve under 3 minutes!!
Enjoy!~
NORLAX Smoked Gravad Salmon 330g 
(Raw, thinly sliced, cured salmon seasoned with pepper and dill.)
The wrap was wonderful tasty with the delicate smoked gravad flavour. The gentle saltiness was not too overpowering like the plain smoked salmon. 
Absolutely loved this Salmon Gravadlax!
After polishing off the wrap, I couldn't resist but to have some more on its own.
Divine~~

Goes so well with a glass of chilled white wine. This is can be a perfect Summertime cocktail entertainer - simple, light, elegant and you don't have to do any work!!! 

Repeat buying Indicator - High!