Scotch fillet steak has all the flavour plus tenderness. This sandwich is quick to assemble, delicious in taste and immediately satisfying.
(c) GMV - Got My Vote!
This lofty double-decker sandwich also contains a good source of iron, but really, do you need more convincing?
- 300g scotch fillet steaks
- 4 slices of good thick bread
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 avocardo
- 1 tomato
- 1 cucumber
- 1 cup mixed grated cheese
- Sea salt and cracked black pepper
- Your favourite BBQ sauce
8. Spread a handful of mixed shredded cheese on the bottom half of the sandwich.
9. Place a layer of steak strips on top of the cheese.
10. Season with your BBQ sauce.
11. Generously load ripe avocado slices on the steak.
12. Then follow with tomato, and cucumber slices on top.
13. Add more cheese.
14. Cover the sandwiches with the other bread slice.
A perfect sandwich to be enjoyed while watching the feverish soccer games (or any sport).
Print Friendly Version