A tray of bubbling hot lasagna is the perfect winter comfort food. Tonight, I am making a gooey melting 5-cheeses lasagna.
Cheeses are the star in this vegetarian lasagna recipe. It features creamy ricotta, mozzarella, parmesan, cheddar and blue cheese.
(c) GMV - Got My Vote!
- 1 packet of no-boil spinach lasagna sheet
- 2 tablespoon of butter
- 150g green zucchini
- 150g sweet potato
- 150g button mushroom
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 50g shaved Parmesan cheese
- 100g ricotta cheese
- 50g cheddar cheese
- 50g Parmesan cheese powder
- 30g blue cheese
- 100g cottage cream
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
The complete assembled lasagna should look something like this.
12. Place the in the middle of the oven.
13. Bake at 200C for 40 minutes or until the top is golden and the lasagna is bubbly at the bottom.
14. Leave to cool for 15 minutes before slicing it.
15. Slice into square slices.
16. Serve. Enjoy.
17. If there are any leftover, freeze them for lunch the next day.
The hint of blue cheese is rare, but it adds an elegant taste to this dish. Although, it is meatless, but I have added sweet potato mash, zucchini and mushroom to make it more substantial. It turns out pretty spectacular.
This meal will satisfy any hunger your family may have. So treat them tonight to a meal they won’t stop raving about.
No one will ever guess how easy this hearty cheesy lasagna is to make. The use of no-boil lasagna noodle sheets can save a lot of time.