This is the easiest hearty soup to make. Just add all ingredients into a deep earthware and let it steam away for 45 minutes.
(c) GMV - Got My Vote!
The therapeutic ingredient is the sour mustard greens; (of course the pork ribs helps) This vegetable provides a gentle tanginess to the soup. You can get get these from any Asian groceries
- 1 packet of vacuumed mustard greens
- 300g sliced daikon/white radish
- 300g fried pork riblets
- 50g goji berry
- 3 cups pork/chicken stock
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon black rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon cooking wine
- Salt and pepper
8. Add boiled stock liquid into the earthware.
9. Add in the seasonings - soy sauce, wine and sugar.
10. Place it in a large steamer, and let it steam for 40 minutes.
11. In the final 10 minutes, add the goji berries on top.
12. Season with a dash of black rice vinegar.
13. Serve hot.
This soup has healing power It is so warm and soothing - the perfect meal for a cold.