Instead of sitting on the deck relaxing, there was the piled-up chores that demanded attention!
Just finished the grocery run and time for brunch! I've bought some fresh pieces of premium leg ham from the deli and a loaf of sourdough sandwich bread ....
(c) GMV - Got My Vote!(^_-)
Premium Leg Ham & Jarlsberg cheese w Tomato & Basil Salsa on open sourdough
Lunch can be so simple and yummy!
[Product Info: Bowan Island Bakery - Artisan Kalamata Olive Sourdough Bread $6.99]
- Premium Leg Ham (round slices) x 200g
- Jarlsberg Cheese
- Olive Pesto
- Sourdough Sandwich slice x 1
- Truss Tomato x 3
- Salt & Sugar
A. Pre-heat oven to 160C.
B. Place Tomato quarters in baking dish and sprinkle with sugar & salt.
1. Lightly grilled the Sourdough Bread.
2. Spread a thin layer of Olive Pesto on top.
3. Followed by Jarlsberg cheese.
4. Half the round Premium Ham Slice and fold them into triangles. Overlapping each other.
5. Top off with the freshly home-made Tomato & Basil Salsa.