Friday, November 1, 2013

Cooking Lab - Frenched Cutlets w Pesto & Blue Cheese Cous Cous

Sometimes the movies you watched can have a profound effect on you.

For some reason I was feeling a bit notisatagic this evening, and my mind flashed an image from a TV drama years ago.

It was a Japanese Drama called 'My Little Chef'. It was not well-received, but there was this espisode I still can vividly recall.

A French-Inspired Young Chef trying to help a little boy to rekindle his parents' love by creating dishes that have significance to their romance courtship.

The one particular stunning dish was the one she created a lamb dish based on a pearl brooch design the Father has given to the Mother on their anniversary.

The dish may not create a wow factor in the sophisticated dining era nowadays, but back then when the drama was aired, I was mesmerized by the stunning creativity of the dish.

This is what I come up with tonight. :)


(c) GMV - Got My Vote!' 


Frenched Cutlets $42.99/kg