This is a refreshing salad for Summer days and it tastes great on its own or as the perfect side dish with grilled meat.
(c) GMV - Got My Vote!
This is a great Mediterranean-style salad in warm Spring days. It is a variation from the Lebanese tabouli salad. I use cous cous instead of bulgur, and the result is more fulfilling.
- 1 bunch of fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup of cous cous
- 1/2 french onion
- 2 truss tomato
- 1 lemon
- Sea salt and pepper
- 1 packet of garlic crouton crackers
9. Topped with remaining hand-chopped parsley on top.
10. Drizzle the rest of the lemon juice on top.
11. Season with sea salt and black pepper.
12. Serve with garlic crouton crackers for added texture.
It is a very easy salad to prepare and taste is so good in sandwiches or alongside some heavy grilled meat.
It is just a great all-rounder salad.