I love green peas. The sight of the round plump peas in vibrant green can make me happy. This is a dish that brings back good childhood memories.
(c) GMV - Got My Vote!
This is an utterly yummy budget-saver side dish using only 3 minimal ingredients. It is extremely easy to make, quick and delicious eaten with any noodle or rice dish.
Tonight I am serving this fun veggie dish with fragrant nasi goreng rice.
- 200g frozen pea
- 100g pork mince
- 100g shiitake mushroom
- 1 tablespoon chicken powder
- 1 tablespoon rock sugar
- 2-3 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 handful chopped green scallion
- 4 bowls nasi goreng rice
- White pepper and salt to season
10. To thicken the sauce. Mix and dissolve the potato starch in water.
11. Pour the liquid mixture over the peas.
12. Remove from the heat and add a handful of chopped green shallot.
13. Serve with a bowl of fragrant Nasi goreng.
14. Enjoy the green popping pea sensations.
A great little comfort dish recipe to jazz up the frozen peas.