This is my inventive rissole patty recipe. It has been tried and tested. They are full of flavour and the result is seriously addictive.
I've combined the old favourites of a hamburger patty with the hearty comfort potato rosti. It is a fast dinner if you are pressed for time. It is nutritious, delicious and filled with many goodness.
(c) GMV - Got My Vote!
- 200g mince
- 150g potato shaved into long slices
- 50g corriander roughly chopped
- 2 carrots sliced
- 3 shiitake mushrooms diced
- 1 onion diced
- 2 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon chicken power
- 2 teaspoon cooking wine
- 50g flour
- 30g mixed cheddered cheese
- Salt and pepper to season
- 3 tablespoon garlic sauce dip
- 30g roasted red pepper to garnish
Make more as these are the perfect leftovers for sandwiches the next day.
Now doesn't this look too perfect?
Be warned, you might have sneaky little hands try to steal these.
Make a salad in advance and you can have your dinner within 20 minutes.
Seriously we love these.... ~~