Scotch fillet is my favourite beef cut because of its succulent, tender texture. Preparation is quite minimal to deliver a satisfying flavour.
(c) GMV - Got My Vote!
It's time for some lovely tender scotch beef steak.
Today's recipe is a simple scotch beef minute steak dinner set. Served with 3 small portions of salads and rice.
- 500g premium Scotch beef fillet
- 10ml red wine
- 10ml Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 200g chili chicken noodle salad
- 200g pesto barley rice
- 200g tuna salad
- 2 tablespoon yogurt dressing
6. Heat up a fry pan on high heat.
7. Add the steak to the pan and cook for 2 minutes on each side.
8. Transfer the steaks to a plate to rest.
9. Serve 1/2 tablespoon of yogurt dressing by the side.
10. Serve with pre-made salads and barley rice as part of the dinner set.
I served the beef steaks in a dinner set style. Two to three side salad dishes are enough to complemented the main beef dish. A bowl of pesto barley rice is included.
You can pre-made all the side dishes in advance. Or to save time, any pre-made deli style dishes also work well.