Sharing my favourite quick-meal invention recipe - Tuna Natto Stir-In Rice!!!
This is the perfect quick meal when you have some rice leftover and not sure what you can do with it!
(c) GMV - Got My Vote!'(o^^o)
Think of this like blue-vein cheese. Distinctive adore but adored by many.
- 1 pack of natto.
- 1 can of tuna in extra virgin olive oil.
- 2 cups of cooked rice.
- Shallots & pickled ginger.
- Soya Sauce
1. Thaw the natto packet in room temperature.
2. Each Natto packet should contain mustard sauce and (納豆のたれ) soya sauce essence especially for natto. Mixed well until gooey.
3. Empty the tuna and the olive oil in a microwave-safe dish. Add a dash of soya sauce. Mixed well.
4. Heat in microwave on high for 1 minute.