(c) GMV -Got My Vote!
This is a healthy grilled chicken taco loaded with fresh and nutritious salad. It contains asparagus, coriander, shallot, tomato, cucumber and guacamole.
I am only using small amount of meat and a lot of vegetables to make my taco more satisfying and less greasy.
- 12 taco shells
- 500g chicken thigh fillets
- 3 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 4 tablespoon salsa
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 150g fresh coriander
- 2 truss tomato
- 2 cucumber
- 1 avocado
- 50g green shallot
- 1/2 lemon
- 100g cheese
- 2 tablespoon cooking oil
- Salt and pepper
3. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a fry pan over medium heat. Add the asparagus and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until softened.
4. Season with light salt and remove from heat.
5 .In the same pan, add the remaining oil and pan-fry the marinated chicken fillets until caramelized.
6. Thoroughly wash the fresh coriander, green shallot, cucumber, tomato and asparagus and leave to dry.
7. Whilst the chicken is cooking, finely chop the coriander, green shallot, tomato and cucumber.
8.Place each ingredient on individual plate.