Grilling the salmon makes it moist and tender. Top with a healthy dose of mixed salad and a splash of vegetarian pate, It can't get any better than this.
(c) GMV - Got My Vote!
- 200g skinless salmon fillets
- 100g gourmet mixed salad
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 4 slices of sourdough bread
- 1 tablespoon tangy sesame salad dressing
- 1 tomato
- 2 tablespoon vegetarian pate
- Sea salt and black pepper
1. Heat a heavy-bottom pan over medium-high heat.
2. Lightly spray with oil and sear the salmon fillets for about 3 minutes both sides.
Tip: Cook the salmon until opaque throughout but still moist in the middle.
3. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
4. Cover the salmon fillets with foil and let them rest.
5. Place a salmon fillet on one of the sourdough slices.
6. Spread the mushroom pate onto the other sourdough bread.
12. Toast the sandwich in the grill until golden and crunchy.
13. Cut the sandwich crosswise in half.
14. Transfer to individual plates.
15. Serve immediately with fresh fruits.
The result is a good combination of flavors and the best thing is these sandwiches take less than 30 minutes to prepare.