I am in love with pork belly and this stir-fry dish is memorable in many ways. First, it makes use of any leftover marinated pork belly. Secondly, it is a very budget conscious dish. Thirdly, it is easy to prepare and the taste is simply delicious.
(c) GMV - Got My Vote!
Pork belly and firm tofu in oyster sauce make a delicious combination. There is a lot of wonderful flavor going-on with this dish, and this five-spice Taiwanese tofu has a nice texture too.
- 200g marinated BBQ pork belly
- 100g Korean mild green pepper
- 150g Taiwanese five spice tofu
- 50g green shallot
- 10g red chili
- 2 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon sweet soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Salt and white pepper to season
9. Toss in the green shallot and the red chili (optional).
10. Turn off the heat. Drizzle the sesame oil on top.
11. Serve immediately with fragrant rice.
Print Friendly Version