1/2cup freekeh rice
1 Tsp olive oil
4 Swiss mushroom
2 truss tomato
1 tsp smoked paprika
1 chorizo sausage
2 Tsp red wine
1. Heat the oil in the frypan over medium heat.
2. Add tomato and mushroom and cook for 3 minutes or until soften. Remove
3. Cook freekeh rice according to packet instructions.
4. Grill the chorizo sausages.
5. Stir in the freekeh rice.
6. Add salt, pepper and red wine. Reduce the heat and allow to simmer.
7. Stir in the tomato & mushroom.
8. Create 2 dips among the chrozio rice and crack the eggs into these.
9. Bake until the eggs are set.
10. Serve straight.