Spring lamb cutlets are so tender and full of taste....
(c) GMV - Got My Vote!
When stacked high, paired with baby asparagus and add a dollop of home-made creamy parsley pesto, you will get a gourmet cafe-style meal.
- 6 Spring lamb cutlets
- 2 cup fresh parsley
- 1 bunch baby asparagus
- 1/2 cup walnut
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 large tomato
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 100ml red wine
- 100ml white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Pink salt and pepper
5. Add the baby asparagus and 2 cloves of garlic into a fry pan. Cook until tender and season with light salt.
6. In a saucepan, add diced tomato, bay leaves, garlic, water and white wine. Bring it to boil and simmer for 3-5 minutes. Keep warm.
7. Place parsley, walnuts, garlic in a food processor and process until combined. Slowly add in the olive oil until the pesto is smooth and creamy.
8. Season with paprika, salt and pepper. Set aside.
9. Place a layer of asparagus in the center of each serving plate. Add a spoonful of tomato jus. Place a lamb cutlet on top. Drizzle with a spoonful of parsley pesto on top.
10. Repeat the process.
11. Finish with a dollop of the parsley pesto and just a little more tomato jus.
12. Season with salt and pepper.
13. Serve immediately and enjoy.